Papers of the Anéla 2012 Applied Linguistics Conference Nel de Jong, Kasper Juffermans, Merel Keijzer, Laurent Rasier (Eds.)
Anéla stands for Association Néerlandaise de Linguistique Appliquée. It is the Dutch Association for Applied Linguistics. Anéla was founded in 1972.
1. provides a link between different research areas within the field of applied linguistics and tries to stimulate exchange and collaboration with related research fields,
2. promotes education in applied linguistics in bachelor and master study programmes and graduate schools in the Netherlands,
3. encourages exchange and cooperation among junior and senior researchers and with others concerned with applied linguistic research in communication-intensive organisations;
4. promotes the social debate on bi-/multilingualism.
For more information on Anéla, visit: www.anela.nl.
Anela is organising the 7th Anéla conference in association with the Belgian Association for Applied Linguistics (ABLA) and AILA-Europe. The conference takes place from May 9th to 11th in Lunteren.
Share this item:
Shipping and return policy
- Free shipment for orders above €20,00 within The Netherlands.
- Only €2,90 in shipping costs with orders under €20,00.
- Orders are shipped within 24 hours. Some titles have a shipping time of max. 5 working days.
- Items are returnable within 30 days.
- We accept:
If it is not possible to pay online, you can send your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the book with an invoice.
How to order an eBook
When you order an e-book, you will see a link on the page confirming your payment. Click on this link to download the e-book. You will also receive an email with this link.